This past week, I shared a whole week of Harry Potter, with reviews and yummy wizarding recipes for your pleasure. In case you have not seen the entire series, I have listed them for you below:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, featuring recipes for Butterbeer and Wandsicles!
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, featuring yummy Dragon Snot!
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, featuring Acid Pops!
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, featuring Cockroach Clusters!
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, featuring Cauldron Cakes!
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, featuring Celestial Tortilla Chips!
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, featuring the Crystal Cheese Ball!
Let's be serious, I still have Harry Potter on the brain and I'm going to for at least a few more days. In fact, I've got a fun little Harry Potter meme that I'm posting tomorrow that I'm hoping you will join in for. Other than that, who knows what else you will see here this week! I've got lots to post about, but right now I'm just stuck at Hogwarts!
Did you get to see the movie this weekend? What did you think?