With all this in mind, I think the great place to start is to check out where I currently stand for my challenges. I have not checked in for a while and I think now is a good time!
- The Stephen King/Richard Bachman Challenge (Perpetual)
- 2011 Graphic Novels Challenge (5 of 3-10 Books)
- Off The Shelf Challenge (6 of 30 Books)
- Young Readers Challenge (6 of 12 Books)
- Take A Chance Challenge 3 (0 of 3 Books)
- 2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge (7 of 50 Books)
- The Dewey Decimal Challenge (0 of 4 Books)
- 100+ Reading Challenge of 2011 (14 of 100 Books)
- Fairy Tale Challenge (0 of 12 Books/Movies)
I have some work to do! Thankfully, I have some time off this week to hopefully catch up on all three of my goals!
Now, I am going to sign off as President Obama is speaking and I need to listen . . .
That's not so bad. The years young yet. Good luck.ReplyDelete
You've had a tough time recently so cut yourself some slack *hugs*ReplyDelete
And yes, there's still plenty of time yet.
Jenny ... Thank you for the encouragement! You are right! We are not even half-way through the year yet!ReplyDelete
Tracy ... Thank you for the encouragement, too! Very good point!! :)