To help myself in staying caught up on challenges, I will be posting at the end of every month a Challenge Check-In. I may or may not include thoughts on my progress. It will all depend on how I'm feeling at the time that I write it! Most of the time, I will just have links to each current challenge and may not include more than that. This is really just for me!
- February's 12 x12 Reading Challenge
- Take Another Chance Challenge
- 2010 Audiobook Challenge
- 451 Challenge
- 2010 Young Readers Challenge
- 2010 A to Z Reading Challenge
- 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge
- 2010 100+ Reading Challenge
- Flashback Challenge
- James Patterson Reading Challenge
- The Stephen King/Richard Bachman Reading Challenge
- Harry Potter Reading Challenge
Sadly, I have yet to complete one book for any of these challenges! Ah well!! I've been devoting January to catch-up and though I still have a lot of catch-up to do, I am hitting the books hard this month because I simply miss it!
I am doing pretty good on my challenges this year! I finished one already!ReplyDelete
Pam . . . Wow!! I'm impressed!! I really need to get on the ball!! :)ReplyDelete