For those not familiar with this event, it is an opportunity to work and improve on your blog. Challenges and tutorials are provided on the main site, and there are a number of participants to help commiserate with throughout the week.
I have lots of plans and lots of expectations for the week, even beyond the blog. I have some house projects to complete, taxes to be done, and books that need to be read. However, I will stick with the blog needs for this post. Let's take a look at my list . . .
- Back-up Blog
- Back-up Template
- Update Books Read in 2016
- Update A-Z Review Index
- Update BBI Blog Index
- Update BBI Guest Post Index
- Clean Out TO READ Notebook (currently at 4)
- Clean Out Facebook Saves (currently at 153)
- Write Reviews
- Write Book Discussion Posts
- Catch-up on Feedly Reader (currently at 537)
- Finish Prepping Armchair BEA Website
- Maintain Inbox Zero
I will be sharing updates via Twitter and will have my full wrap-up post here on the blog at the end of the event. Let's hope this is the beginning of getting back on track for regularly posting here on the blog again.
Will you be participating in Bloggiesta this time around? What does your to-do list look like?