In the meantime, I really have nothing else to report except that I cannot believe that it is already October! The year is quickly getting away from me and my reading goals are really not being met as I had hoped. However, on a positive note, I am writing a much higher percentage of reviews this year than I did last year! Now, I just have to see what kind of reading I can finish from here!
Since I really have nothing left to report this week, I am going to leave you with my latest challenge updates. Enjoy!
- The Stephen King/Richard Bachman Challenge (Perpetual)
- 2011 Graphic Novels Challenge (8 of 3-10 Books)
- Off The Shelf Challenge (7 of 30 Books)
- Young Readers Challenge (9 of 12 Books)
- Take A Chance Challenge 3 (1 of 3 Books)
- 2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge (11 of 50 Books)
- The Dewey Decimal Challenge (3 of 4 Books)
- 100+ Reading Challenge of 2011 (34 of 100 Books)
- Fairy Tale Challenge (2 of 12 Books/Movies)
What was your favorite part of Banned Books Week? Share your favorite links and clue me in to what I missed!