Without further ado, let's get to the questions . . . or rather, prompts this year!
- I am . . . a blogger of 10 years here at Tif Talks Books, one of the original co-founders of Armchair Book Expo (what used to be Armchair BEA), and co-creator of Book Bloggers International. I am also a mother, wife, freelance writer, advocate, and during the academic year, elementary school counselor.
- Currently . . . I am staying up way too late at the time that I am writing this, to ensure that all of the posts are set and ready to go for the big Armchair Book Expo event. A lot of planning goes into an event like this, and I've been working for months alongside my amazing team this year to bring you another great event.
- I love . . . my family, lemonade, and chocolate.
- My favorite . . . reads include, but are not limited to, WICKED by Gregory Maguire, THE SHADOW OF THE WIND by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE by Diana Wynne Jones, BLINDNESS by Jose Saramago, THE HOBBIT by JRR Tolkien, DEVIL IN THE WHITE CITY by Erik Larson, and of course, all things HARRY POTTER.
- My least favorite . . . read of 2017 so far is THE VEGETARIAN by Han Kang. I just could not get into that book.
- My current read . . . is actually one of many! I am currently in the midst of reading lots of books at the time of this writing: RUMP by Liesl Shurtliff, SOULLESS by Gail Carriger, FOSTERING RESILIENT LEARNERS by Kristen Souers, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX by J.K. Rowling, DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver, THE BOY WHO WAS RAISED AS A DOG by Bruce D. Perry, 101 FAIRY TALES by The Brothers Grimm, and THE COMPLETE SHERLOCK HOLMES, VOLUME 1 by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- My summer plans . . . are to read, relax, work on some advocacy projects, read, relax, work on some household projects, and then read and relax some more.
- My buddy . . . for reading is typically my little dog, Lily or my amazing little daughter. If I can have both cuddled up to me at the same time, I would be in heaven.
- My blog/channel/social media . . . can all be found under Tif Talks Books (tiftalksbooks). Here's a few links of where you can find me online: Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- The best . . . reads of 2017 so far are BORN A CRIME by Trevor Noah, THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD by Colson Whitehead, and THE ABSOLUTELY TRUE DIARY OF A PART-TIME INDIAN by Sherman Alexie.
Now it's your turn! Feel free to leave a link to your own post if you are participating and I will stop by to say hello!
Who are you, and how would you answer any or all of these questions?