Back-up Blog-- DONE! Back-up Template-- DONE! Update Books Read in 2016-- DONE! (Click here to see it!) Update A-Z Review Index-- DONE! (Click here to see it!) Update BBI Blog Index-- DONE! (Click here to see it!) Update BBI Guest Post Index-- DONE! (Click here to see it!) Clean Out TO READ Notebook (currently at 5)-- DONE!
- Clean Out FB Saves (currently at 20)
- Catch Up on Blog Reading/Commenting (Feedly currently at 114)
- Catch Up on Reviews (too many to count!)
Clean Out Email (currently at 54)-- DONE! (When I went to bed, inbox was at 0!)
I was also working on two additional projects over the weekend. I was able to make some progress in this area, but will really be working on it some more as the week progresses. October will be here before you know it!
- Operation #ReadSherlock: I am hosting a month completely devoted to the infamous Sherlock during October! We will be reading, watching, writing, and chatting about all things Sherlock and Watson, and I need to get the final details scheduled as well as starting to get the monthly specials scheduled as well! In fact, I still have spots available for guests, so if you are interested let me know!! (I'm a bit more organized here, but still have a lot left to do!)
- Book Bloggers International (BBI) hosts RIP Reads: Also during October, I am hosting a month of RIP Reads over at Book Bloggers International. All the spooky, thrilling, suspenseful reads is what we will be chatting about, and sadly, I am just getting started on this project. I have a lot of work to do, and we have LOTS of guest spots available for this one. Holler at me if you want to talk about a specific book, a list of books, characters, or elements in any way! (I was able to secure a number of guests interested in sharing throughout the month, but I still need to get more.)
Overall, I would consider it a successful weekend. I was able to get my garage sale done. I didn't sell as much as I had hoped, so I will try to store things away until the spring and have another then. I was able to also complete a couple more household tasks, including some painting and I cleaned my bathrooms. Add those to the list above, and I will say it was definitely productive. I still plan to work on a few of these things throughout the week though. I feel like my schedule is beginning to open up again now that we have adjusted being back to school, and I look forward to making reading and writing a priority again.
Did you participate in Bloggiesta? How did you do?