Conveniently, it also so happens to be Bloggiesta weekend!! The event actually began on Thursday, but life has been so hectic the last couple of days that I have not been able to join in until today. For those who are not familiar with Bloggiesta, it is a weekend devoted to improving and catching up on your blog. And, here is my plan for the weekend . . .
- Back-up Blog
- Back-up Template
- Update Books Read in 2016
- Update A-Z Review Index
- Update BBI Blog Index
- Update BBI Guest Post Index
- Clean Out TO READ Notebook (currently at 5)
- Clean Out FB Saves (currently at 20)
- Catch Up on Blog Reading/Commenting (Feedly currently at 114)
- Catch Up on Reviews (too many to count!)
- Clean Out Email (currently at 54)
This list is my usual list of things to do, but really there are two additional projects that I will be focusing on this weekend . . .
- Operation #ReadSherlock: I am hosting a month completely devoted to the infamous Sherlock during October! We will be reading, watching, writing, and chatting about all things Sherlock and Watson, and I need to get the final details scheduled as well as starting to get the monthly specials scheduled as well! In fact, I still have spots available for guests, so if you are interested let me know!!
- Book Bloggers International (BBI) hosts RIP Reads: Also during October, I am hosting a month of RIP Reads over at Book Bloggers International. All the spooky, thrilling, suspenseful reads is what we will be chatting about, and sadly, I am just getting started on this project. I have a lot of work to do, and we have LOTS of guest spots available for this one. Holler at me if you want to talk about a specific book, a list of books, characters, or elements in any way!
Alright, it's time to open those garage doors for my garage sale, so I'm off. I will be checking in periodically during the weekend on Twitter, so be sure to be following there. I look forward to chatting with all of you!
Are you participating in Bloggiesta? What are your plans for the weekend?