It's that time of year again ... time to clean up the site for Bloggiesta!
Bloggiesta is an event in the blogosphere created for participants to improve their blogs. The mascot is PEDRO, which stands for Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize. That really says it all! Challenges focusing on particular aspects of blog improvement are happening all weekend long, providing an unique atmosphere with immediate answers to questions at your disposal. If you have not yet checked it out and signed up, I highly recommend it!
What is my plan?
I have a few items that I would like to focus on over the next few days. Let me bullet them for you (and me) . . .
- Back-Up Blog. Because it is that time to ensure that my work is saved!
- Update Special Interests List (left sidebar). This has not been updated in ages. I have already worked out the changes on paper and just need to implement the changes here.
- Update A-Z Review Index. This has been a long project that I am determined to get up-to-date this year! I have revamped in a previous Bloggiesta and now need to get all my reviews listed.
These few things will be my priorities; however, if I am able to complete all of them, I have a second list of things that need to be done . . .
- Update Books Read in 2013. This is a simple one because I have been trying to update it on a regular basis.
- Write reviews. I currently have a back pile of six (6) titles that I can write reviews for. I do not know if I will actually write reviews for all six though.
- Write my wrap-up post for The Shining Read-along. It's that time now that I'm almost finished with the book.
- Consider writing a post for RIP VIII: Peril on the Screen to share a post or two on what I've been watching.
- Catch up on blog reading and commenting. As I type this, I currently have 120 posts in my reader.
Will I participate in the challenges?
I am going to check them out and go from there. I may or may not participate, but I will likely read all of them for the wealth of information that they will be sharing. Either way, I will share some of my highlights in my weekly maunderings on Monday!
Will I track my progress?
Yes! You can follow me on Twitter for updates throughout the weekend and I will share my wrap-up in my weekly maunderings on Monday!
Will you be participating in Bloggiesta? What is on your to-do list for the weekend? (Feel free to share links for me to stop by for a visit.)