I don't know if I will be able to get through all of these because it is quite a stack; maybe I will get lucky and end up having to pull something else off my shelf. Only time will tell. Here is my plan, however, of what I will be making a priority with this stack . . .
- The bottom three graphic novels will come first. They are due back at the library on Monday!
- The next two in the pile are next for an upcoming Montana books feature.
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks is a book that I will be running an online book group for in a few weeks. I want to be prepared!
- The Grimm Legacy is a borrowed book that I need to get mailed back to a friend.
- Finally, I need to just get caught up on the Wimpy Kid series and they are quick reads.
I will be posting updates via Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. You can also follow along with all readers using the hashtags #ddsummer and #boutofbooks. I will post a wrap-up for Dog Days in my weekly update on Monday. I will post a Bout of Books check-in sometime next week and my wrap-up will be included in my weekly update the following Monday.
Now, I am off to read!! I may start reading this evening because I am just so excited to dive into these books!
Are you participating in either of these readathons? What are your goals and intended reads? (Feel free to leave a link and I will swing by!)