To kick things off this morning, I will start with the introduction survey . . .
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Midwest, as usual, but if you usually follow me, you will know that I am in the St. Louis area these days!
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Since I just decided to join in today, I really have not even gathered up my stack! I really am just looking forward to catching up on The Passage by Justin Cronin for #TuesBookTalk, maybe reading Fables #7 by Bill Willingham, and maybe a short or two by Joe Hill in 20th Century Ghosts. BUT, I am not limiting myself and may stray a bit from this list!
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
As I mentioned, I am not prepared! I do not even know what my options may be!!
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am going to stick with my usual description in 140 characters or less: Book lover, literacy advocate, full-time academic advisor, part-time blogger, freelance writer, Armchair BEA co-founder/organizer, wife, & mother of 2. BUSY!
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?
The last time I participated was a couple of years ago. This time around, I hope to just read and relax, not be so structured or stressed about following the structure. Today will be my day of reading and relaxation!!
Tell Me: Are you reading today for Dewey's Read-A-Thon? What's on your list?