I only participated in the first three days here at Tif Talks Books and I want to share a quick wrap-up of my posts for you here:
- Tif Talks Books: Online & IRL
- The Best of 2011
- Meet Helen of Helen's Book Blog (Can anyone give anymore comment love to this one? I was personally so impressed with Helen and I really want you to meet her!!)
The two days that I missed out on were Nurturing Relationships and Blogging About Blogging. These are two of the days that I most interested in reading posts! I think that as I come across some great posts, I am going to compile them here to share with all of you. From some brief browsing, some great tips and suggestions are shared and I can't wait to read them in more detail.
A few random thoughts before I sign off for this week . . .
- The Tales to Tomes Online Book Club selection(s) will be posted tomorrow! You still have a short time to vote, so click on over if you haven't already!
- In all the craziness of this last week, I wanted to remind you to take my little survey and share your thoughts on Tif Talks Books. It should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. I want to hear more from my readers prior to posting my upcoming changes to the site.
- I am still reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare for this month's Tales to Tomes Online Book Club selection. I am loving it and hope to finish it tomorrow and post a review by Tuesday! I simply have not had a chance to read this week!
Okay, that's it for this Sunday! Now, it's your turn . . . Did you participate in Armchair BEA this week? What were some of your favorites of the week? Will you be back next year?