I haven't really been posting my recent books, so I thought I would take a few minutes to catch you all up on my latest additions. WARNING: This is quite a list! Bear with me!
I had better start with my stacks from a local book fair. I am not going to list each of the books simply because there are too many! However, I am including pictures. A couple of books are missing because I had already given them as gifts before I took my photos.
I also have accumulated the following books (I have included where I received them from, too!) . . .
- Ten Little Indians by Sherman Alexie: Library Book Sale
- How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by Lauren Baratz-Logsted: Library Book Sale
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares: Library Book Sale
- Veracity by Laura Bynum: Won from Michelle at Galleysmith!!
- Love You, Mean It: A True Story by Patricia Carrington, Julia Collins, Claudia Gerbasi, and Ann Haynes: Received from my cousin's new wife, and one of my new booking buddies!
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave: Purchased from Powell's Bookstore thanks to a giftcard from my hubby!!
- Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz: Library Book Sale
- Horns by Joe Hill: Received from my awesome past book blogger friend, turned novelist-in-progress . . . J. Kaye!
- Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin: Library Book Sale
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson: Received from my favorite aunt!!
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson: Received from my favorite aunt!!
- Matchless: A Christmas Story by Gregory Maguire: Library Book Sale
- Ruined by Paula Morris: Library Book Sale
- The House of Bair: Sheep, Cadillacs and Chippendale by Lee Rostad: Gift from my Grandfather!
- The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan: Purchased from Powell's Bookstore thanks to a giftcard from my hubby!!
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck: Library Book Sale (A VERY cool 1937 edition!!)
Have you read any of these books? Any recommendations from this vast list?