- I hate, hate clutter!! This could be why I've had so much anxiety since we moved because my basement is the definition of clutter!
- I hate, hate to cook!! However, I do enjoy baking! Maybe because I have a serious sweet tooth?!?!
- I love, love the Oregon Coast!! It's one of my all-time favorite places EVER!
- I love, love action films!! I'd rather see action than romance anyday!!
- I have only one TV in my house and no cable! And, I really don't know why people are so shocked by this!!
- I really do not mind living far away from family, but believe it would be nice if we weren't always the one doing the traveling to see them!
- I am seriously annoyed by reality TV, except American Idol!
- I have enjoyed many jobs, but can't beat the one where I got to teach classes on Wicked, Harry Potter, and horror films!!
- I have a dream of someday being a professor of psychology.
- I have a secret dream (well, I guess it's not a secret anymore!) . . . . of becoming an author someday! And, it has been calling my name a LOT lately . . . like on a daily basis!! Will this year be the year I actually have time (or make time) to put those ideas to paper?!? But, I'm just so scared . . .
Now to pass on this award . . . I'm going to try to share this one with others that I have not yet passed an award on to, but also trust their opinions on books because of their honesty . . .
As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves
I know that there are not ten here, but I had a hard time narrowing it down from here! So, for the last two spots . . . if you want to do it, then do it and post a comment with the link! :)
Love your list! I'm another one who loves to bake, but only cooks because I have too! *L*ReplyDelete
Alexia561 . . . Yeah, I feel bad for my kids when I have to cook!! They are the ones who suffer the most!! :)ReplyDelete
Great list! I am with you on that clutter...can't work if I am surrounded by it. ;)ReplyDelete
J.Kaye . . . I think it was a result of growing up around it! Now I can't stand it and even get frustated with my husband when he calls one of our drawers a junk drawer! It is not filled with junk!! :)ReplyDelete