- What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
- What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
- What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
Without further ado, my answers . . .
- What has been one of the highlights of blogging for me? As I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, I have actually been blogging for a little over two years; however, it has only been within the last year that I have discovered that an entire book blogging community even existed. If I had been asked this question last year at this time, I would have said the every-so-often comments from my few readers!! However, over the past year, I would have to go more global and say the community in general. Since this discovery, I have found more fellow bookworms to discuss my favorite topic, I have received more comments and more traffic, and have received some great ideas to improve my own site! Who would have known that I could have loved blogging more this year than last?!?!
- What blogger has helped me out by answering questions, linking to me, or inspiring me? I truly believe that my biggest shout out should go out to J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I started my Literary Locals highlight in January of this year. I received a little interest, but it really did not take off as I had hoped. Then, J. Kaye to the rescue!! She discovered my little meme, highlighted it on her site, and I have had overwhelming support this past month. I have already discovered some "locals" and cannot wait to see what the future may bring! Thanks J. Kaye!! :)
- What one question do I have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer? Since I missed out on the community for way too long in the beginning, I really don't want to miss out on anything more! How can I be sure not to miss anything? And, if my time becomes limited (which is VERY possible with my many other commitments), what must I make a priority during that week?