Sit Down & Write is a writing challenge hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict and Stories Inside. During this time, participants can work on anything that involves writing. That might mean catching up on blog posts, working on your personal writing projects, and/pr something else entirely. It's really up to you!
During this last week of the event, I will be working on a number of goals. I have broken them down into three categories below . . .
- Schedule blog posts already written. (4)
- Catch-up on reviews. (5)
- Schedule comics discussion post. (1)
- Schedule more Wordless Wednesday posts. (4)
- Journal 1-2 times per week.
- Catch up on writing prompts from memoir class. (2)
- Re-work current chapters for easier navigation.
- Reach 25,000 words on current WIP.
These are some big goals, but I'm determined to get the ball rolling and figure out this new schedule of writing. I will let you all know how it goes after the challenge ends next week. Wish me luck!!
Are you participating in Sit Down & Write 6? If so, what are your writing goals?