- Back-up Blog
- Back-up Template
- Create Twitter Lists (courtesy of a previous Bloggiesta challenge over at Love at First Book)
- Organize Book Club Discussion
- Write & Schedule Reviews (13 are in need of being written, but I may combine a handful of these)
- Write July Journal Circle
- Prep Monday Maunder
- Prep July Literary Link Love
- Write July Fairy Tale Fridays
- Catch-up on Blog Reading (my Feedly currently stands at 892)
- Check Out Mini Challenges
- Catch-up on Emails (my inbox currently stands at 39)
Realistically, I know that there is no way that I am going to be able to complete all of these in the two days of this event. I plan to hop around and do what I can when I can, finishing as much as I can without getting myself burned out or completely ignoring my children. I will report my results in my weekly Monday Maunder post, among other things since I need to catch up on a few things there as well.
Are you participating in Bloggiesta this weekend? What are your goals for the mini event?