Another week, another readathon, another pretty good week of reading!
- Listen to at least 6 hours of my audiobook.
- Read a minimum of 600 pages.
- Participate in at least two online chats. (I'm shooting for one Twitter party and one Google+ on-air chat.)
So, how did I do?!? Here is a quick rundown on my stats . . .
- Audiobook Total: 6 hours, 4 minutes - GOAL COMPLETED!
- Total Pages Read: 589 pages - CLOSE ENOUGH!
- Participated in portions of two online chats, one Twitter and one Google+ - CLOSE ENOUGH!
Overall, I call that a success!
For those curious, here are the books I read . . .
- Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb
- Batman: The Black Mirror by Scott Snyder
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris (still amongst the pages)
For more information on Bout of Books, click here. There is another one coming in August, and you will not want to miss it!
Did you participate in Bout of Books? How did you do? If not, how was your reading this last week in general?