This weekend is a Bloggiesta weekend hosted by our dear Natasha of Maw Books Blog. I have had a crazy weekend thus far, but am determined to get a lot accomplished with what I have left today. I am not sure if I am going to participate in any of the mini challenges because I simply have way too much to do on my own list of things to do, but I am definitely bookmarking a few for the future. So, what is on my list for today?
- Emails, Emails, Emails: As I write this, I am currently at 127 in my inbox. I need to drastically reduce this!
- Google Reader: Sadly, I am once again behind on my Reader with 1000+ posts to read. Need to drastically reduce this as well!
- Comments: I really, really need to get caught up on my blog commenting! I am talking about replying to comments on my own site as well as on the many others that I follow. This should go very well with my first two tasks.
- Template Updates: With Blogger's new template designer, I am going to see if I can finally get a design for my blog that I love. I have already spent of bit of time playing with it, but we will see what I can do.
- Blog Posts: I have a long list of things to get posted from reviews to a few wrap-up posts. I am hoping to get at least a few written today.
- Sunday Synopsis: I can't forget to post my weekly wrap-up before heading to bed today as well!
- Wish List: I desperately need to update my wish list! It's really getting out of hand!!
- Index: I have not updated my alphabetical index in ages and really need to do this as well!
That's my LONG list and with my limited time of only today, I am not sure if I am going to even get very far. I am going to start at the top of my list right now!
Are you bloggiesta-ing this weekend? How successful have you been so far?