Early this morning, Bloggiesta came to an end. Sadly, I did not get as much accomplished as I would have liked, but the important thing is that I did get a few very important things completed! Let's briefly revisit what my list entailed and where I ended up with each . . .
- Emails, Emails, Emails: I started at 127 yesterday morning. Today I stand at 86.
- Google Reader: Sadly, I did not even touch my Reader and it still stands at 1000+.
- Comments: I did get caught up on my own blog comments and did comment on a few of my favorite haunts. As you can see from my Google Reader, however, I have a long way to go!!
- Template Updates: DONE!!! I am really loving my new design!! This is where I spent the bulk of my time and I think it was completely worth it!
- Blog Posts: I didn't get very far on scheduling blog posts either. Oh well!
- Sunday Synopsis: DONE!! As you can tell I posted this last night announcing my new design!
- Wish List: Did not even touch! :(
- Index: Did not even touch this either! :(
To make myself feel better about my accomplishments (because I felt that yesterday was VERY productive), here is what else I was able to complete . . .
- Laundered every piece of clothing in the house!
- Completed compilation of Cooking with Kids recipes for The Book Chook Cook Book!
- Reading & Relaxation!! :)
Considering that I only spent a mere 5+ hours devoted to Bloggiesta the entire weekend, I will say that I felt I did get quite a few things done. Thankfully, Natasha hosts this fabulous event twice a year. I'm hoping the January date will bring more success and completed tasks!