Armchair BEA was a week of celebrating Book Expo of America from the comfort of our own homes. I was lucky to be one of the organizers behind the event and was so thankful to be working with an amazing group of book bloggers. In fact, before I write any further, I am going to take a quick moment to honor these gals! Let's give a round of applause to . . . .
- Michelle of Michelle's Masterful Musings
- Emily of Emily's Reading Room
- Florinda of The 3 R's Blog: Reading, 'Riting, & Randomness
- Danielle (the1stdaughter) of There's A Book
There were many others behind the scenes helping out and of course, all the participants. I owe each of you a big thank you as well!! This was a great and fun week and it could not have been possible without the hundreds of you!!
I also wanted to take a few minutes to highlight some of my favorite posts from the week. There was some brilliant ones out there and sadly, I am still working on getting the remaining ones read! I may have to do another Armchair BEA highlight post when I finally finish them! Or, I will just add them to my Sunday Synopsis. I will decide when I get there! Now, without further ado, check these out . . .
- Chris at Book-a-rama Sees Dead People: Seriously one of the most humorous posts EVER!!
- Rhapsody in Books shares how to start planning to attend BEA next year with some really helpful tips. I'm sure hoping I can make it one of these years and will definitely be keeping these in mind!
- For all my Fairy Tale Friday fans, you will definitely want to check out the Fairy Tale Dream Panel of Tales of a Capricious Reader.
- Reading Vacation writes about being different . . . and that's simply GOOD! I loved this wonderful advice from a young reader and tween blogger!
- Michelle's Masterful Musings talks about authors' use of social media, both in advertising and in writing.
- Belles-Lettres takes on copyright law, informing and entertaining us. Who knew copyright law could be entertaining?!?
- Chew & Digest Books showed her appreciation of Armchair BEA with some very unique and personalized thank you gifts. (I loved, loved, loved this!)
- Last, but not least, Biblio Blogazine featured The Best Part of Your Blog is You. I cannot agree more with this one and hope to re-visit it often!
During that week in May, I discovered so many new-to-me blogs and added a multitude to my Reader. Maybe that is why I am so far behind?!?! Oh well! It was worth it!!! :) And, I'm looking forward to another great event again next year!!
Whew! If you participated or read any of the posts, did you have a favorite? If so, please share!!