Are you in need of a midnight snack for the read-a-thon?!?! If so, I have a quick and easy one for you that is a favorite at our house. In fact, my son won it for making it to 10 books today and I am eating the leftovers as I type this. (Oh crud, now it's all over my keyboard!!!) Oh well!! Enjoy!!
You simply only need 2 ingredients (or a third to spice things up a bit)!
1. One bag of white chocolate chips
2. One bag of microwaveable popcorn
1. Pop the bag of popcorn.
2. In a microwave, melt only 1/2 of the white chocolate chips. (That's right, you can get two batches out of that one bag!!) I recommend doing this in 15-30 second intervals.
3. Once melted, pour over the popcorn and stir thoroughly, though chunks of the melted chips make for a delightful surprise too!
4. If you so desire, add some sprinkles. We did!! In the picture below, we are sticking with the season and have orange pumpkins and black bats!