My friend Jodie has tagged me! I am always very hesitant about posting a lot of personal stuff about me on a public site, but this time -- what the heck! Since this is the COLLEGE EDITION, here are a few things about my college years!
How to play...1) Each player must post these rules first.2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3) Tagged people post their eight things and these rules.4) End your post by ‘tagging’ eight new people to play.5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for these instructions.
1) I LOVED college! I met not only some of my best friends, but also my hubby!
2) I originally went into college thinking I wanted to be an Accountant. My experiences and classes changed my mind, but just a little late!
3) I have a B.S. in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) -- now I just say that it means that I'm a BAD BS'er! (ha, ha!)
4) Since I took the 5 year route in undergraduate, I also picked up my B.A. in Psychology -- this turned out to be my true passion!
5) After graduating, I thought that I could combine Business and Psychology and go into Management. A teenager threatening to urinate on me, catching a pair of very young boys shoplifting for the very first time, being called every name in the book, and being assaulted by female shoplifters changed my mind!
6) I received my M.S. in Applied Psychology with a specialty in School Counseling. I prefer working in higher education though!
7) My research was titled, Involvement in Comprehensive Conflict Resolution and School Climate. I was NOT required to complete a thesis!
8) Someday I want to be on the other end -- I plan to go back to school to receive a doctorate degree in the field of psychology (after I get over my fear of a dissertation) and become a university professor!
Since everyone I know has been tagged, I'm not tagging anyone else. Hope you had fun reading my little tag tidbits though! :)
Post a Comment
Thank you in advance for your comments! I love to hear reader's thoughts and respond to each one within the comment section. Please feel free to subscribe to the comment feed to ensure you can fully participate in the conversations.
Comments on posts older than 14 days are first approved through comment moderation. Word verification should not be turned on, so please notify me if it randomly appears.