With the upcoming release of the final book of the series, I can't help but talk about the 6th book to prepare and theorize what will happen to some of my all-time favorite characters! Here's just a couple of my thoughts from my intensive research that I've been doing . . .
- Harry Potter: Does he live or die? He will definitely live, but he must make some sort of sacrifice to rid the world of Lord Voldemort. I believe that his sacrifice will be his ability to use magic. Many think that this sounds worse than death, but doesn't Dumbledore state, "There are worse things than death"? Curious, very curious! Many believe that Harry's scar is the final horcrux. Very convincing, but not sure if I can completely believe (at least not yet).
- Ron Weasley & Hermoine Granger: As always, these two will remain by Harry's side as his faithful friends. And, as a couple of my students said this past semester, "They shack!" I agree . . . they will end up getting together (finally!).
- Ginny Weasley: Another faithful friend, but also much more than that! We all know that they are in love, so why don't they just "shack" as well. Heck, Harry's going to live anyways!!
- Neville Longbottom & Luna Lovegood: More faithful friends that will stand by Harry until the end. Neville will get revenge on Bellatrix somehow and finally shine in his grandmother's eyes. And, yes, Neville and Luna will get together by the end as well!
- Lord Voldemort: He, of course, dies!!
- Minerva McGonagall: There's some talk that she may be a Death Eater. It's very convincing, but I just cannot believe it. I am definitely a supporter of her becoming the next Headmistress.
- The Weasley Twins: The joke shop becomes much more than just jokes and substantially assists in the war against Voldemort. They will ultimately be famous all over the world for their amazing inventions and their products much dreaded by all parents! :)
These are just a few of my personal theories! Anyone have any other thoughts or theories that they would like to share!