The TOP POST for August was twofold: BOOK CHAT: July 2017 in Review received the most comments; WEEKLY WANDERINGS: Healing & Readathoning had the most hits.
The TOP PIC for the month was this little bookish beauty. I received all of these little books from my grandfather. He told me all about them growing up, but he never could remember where he put them. While I was helping clean out my grandmother's house, I came across these little treasures and I have now added them to my own little collection.
I had a great month of BOOKS READ! Check out this long list of books completed during August:
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- Trickster: Native American Tales, A Graphic Collection by Various Authors
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- Saga, Volume 5 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Saga, Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Ms. Marvel #3: Crushed by G. Willow Wilson
- Ms. Marvel #4: Last Days by G. Willow Wilson
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Paper Girls #1 by Brian K. Vaughan
Of all those books read, I think my FAVORITE READ is probably Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It was fun to revisit Simon and Baz, even if it was in an indirect way.
AUGUST was a month that flew by way too fast. It was filled with some trainings for work, and then the return to work itself. I love that I get to work on the school schedule, and I love getting back to working with the kids. SEPTEMBER was a big month to plan for, but I will leave that for when I wrap it up.
Do you remember any highlights from August, or was that too long ago?!?