PAGES READ: 452 PAGES
HOURS LISTENED: 8 HOURS, 43 MINUTES
I even finished five ... yes, five books!! That's one of the best readathons I've had ever!! Here's the list of books I was able to complete . . .
- Ms. Marvel #3: Crushed by G. Willow Wilson
- Ms. Marvel #4: Last Days by G. Willow Wilson
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Paper Girls #1 by Brian K. Vaughan
In other news, I returned to work today. I write this little update exhausted, but it's a good kind of exhausted. It's good to be back to a routine. It's good to see the kids again. And, I hope it means that it will get me back on a good sleeping schedule again as well as a consistent writing schedule. I've got hope, and now I'm gonna head to bed!
How was your week of reading? Any back to school thoughts from your neck of the woods?