Before getting to my plan for the weekend, let's get a brief explanation of Bloggiesta.
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
Now for my list of things to do . . .
- Back-up Blog
- Back-up Template
- Update Books Read in 2015
- Update A-Z Review Index
- Clean Out TO READ Notebook (2)
- Clean Out Saved FB Posts (70)
- Catch Up on Reviews
- Catch Up on Blog Reading (1000+)
And, should I also include my list of things that I want/need to get done with this move?!? Let's just do it for fun's sake (and maybe a bit of my sanity).
- Prepare guest bedroom for guest on Friday evening.
- Shampoo carpet in master bedroom.
- Shampoo carpets in kids' rooms.
- Clean out closets and organize clothes.
- Finish moving everything over from the rental.
- Clean the rental.
- Have all beds set up and made.
Whew! I think I am going to have a busy weekend! Here's to hoping it is as productive as I hope it to be!
Will you be participating in Bloggiesta? What is on your agenda?